ZLD 5.19% 73.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-79

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 464
    Thanks for the reply. And glad to hear it seems to be helping a bit. Out of curiosity, how many mL were you taking in the beginning to get that effect?

I read on Consultancy website that they expect MM market in Australia to expand from USD40M today to USD1.5B by 2025. Further read expected pricing of 6c per mg of active ingredient so this is definitely selling at a premium at $375 for a 30mL bottle and 23mg/mL or active ingredient. Comparing to other options (Stilnox / Circadin etc) you expect to be paying about $1 a day for a decent nights sleep. Perhaps this needs to get on the PBS to bring the price down...

To me, the market in Australia right now is very small, uneducated and immature. Mentioned to Richard that I thought the website looked dated. No product data (apparently they can't advertise these products under TGA rules). All they can do is promote to medical professionals directly and try and sell them on the benefits but this is time consuming. The website will be updated soon apparently.

If the market does grow to USD620M by 2022 and ZLD can pick up even 5% of that market then we are looking at USD7.5M / qtr revenue in Australia alone. Add USA revenue to that and this could be very interesting in 12-24 months time.

Here's hoping no CRs and further dilution in the meantime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
-0.040(5.19%)
Mkt cap ! $8.283M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.0¢ 78.0¢ 73.0¢ $8.21K 10.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 146 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 549 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.