ZLD 16.2% 79.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-94

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    @FiSaver is correct. Zelira aren't selling anything at all in Louisiana. They 'sold' a licensing deal to a company in that state, and are awaiting first receipt of royalty revenues. These, by their nature, can't be reported in quarterly or real time, as (I would imagine), each licensee will process their accounts either quarterly or half-yearly, and then distribute royalties in the subsequent quarterly or half-yearly period.

Anyway. I suspect the case with Zelira will be we don't see much revenue for some time, and then all of a sudden one day we'll be asking ourselves "wow, where did all that coin come from all of a sudden." I have tempered expectations in that regard. I'll be enjoying the newsflow this year. Remember, the company aims to have 15 products in the market by the end of the year. Next order/s of business we will likely hear about will probably be Parkinsons formula license deal/product release in the states, introduction of Hope and Zenivol into the German market, and the start of the rollout of the dermatology line in collab with Karyn Grossman. Reviewing the Sequoia research report (you can find this on the Zelira website, under reports), it appears we have a 80/20 revenue split with K.G. for the derma line, in our favour.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2862/2862999-7d6bc58f520e8b941d07e55d35e40128.jpg

Last edited by tas_mc_investor: 02/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.