LBT 6.67% 1.4¢ lbt innovations limited

As CS mentioned, the rockets are currently cool... and the only...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    As CS mentioned, the rockets are currently cool... and the only positive is that it has allowed me to top up on holdings.

The market is currently not factoring in any news which we will get between now - end of June.
    • FDA Approval (MRSA)
    • US Distribution Agreement/(s)
    • Sale/(s) to the Health Services Laboratory (Sonic Healthcare)
    • Additional sales (i.e. RAH)
    • Placement in France (initial market penetration)

I do believe we will get FDA approval - the MRSA analysis module is already CE Marked (Europe), being used daily by both Hilmar at Labor Dr Wisplinghoff and Labor Dr Gartner (Limbach Group), validated by the HSL (Sonic Healthcare), and proven by the Johns Hopkins results to be more accurate than the human eye.

Whilst the Johns Hopkins assessment and other whitepapers are great validations of the technology, the biggest endorsement will come from Sonic Healthcare's purchase(s) of the APAS. Sonic is a global brand with labs across Europe, and the world more broadly - initial purchase(s) at the HSL (UK) site should provide for a greater ability to further penetrate Sonic's network. It is not beyond the realms of possibility to believe that Sonic, following purchase in London, could look at future additional APAS instalments across their sites.

Further to this, Sonic's purchase should validate the APAS for other labs who would take lead from global healthcare companies for technology adoption.

Lastly, and whilst it may take time, the work of Beckman Coulter in Europe should eventually come to fruition. Rather than one salesperson, with Beckman Coulter (and their brand) we now have near 10 sales persons across Europe promoting the APAS technology.

As always DYOR and GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $21.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $30.33K 2.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 273383 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.