LBT 7.14% 1.5¢ lbt innovations limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-40

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    Apologies pistol star .

No trolling intended ..and certainly no argument with yourself , unless you are a board member which I’m pretty sure your not .. Let’s bury the hatchet and find some common ground. We agree that the product is fantastic and that we both want a return on investment . We would like a return for all..

In my game accountability, integrity and doing your best to bring wrong doings into the light means something.. I’m not suggesting bb is poll pot, Idi Amin, Adolph Hitler or Stalin . That would be trolling, bullying, possibly hurt his feelings, he may well feel triggered , he may well need to spend some time in a “Reflection room”etc etc.

I am suggesting that he hasn’t got the job done. He’s out of his depth and getting paid $$$$ a lot of $$ for the experience .

I am suggesting that there are individuals that could do better, couple locally and a few interstate .. That’s what share holders deserve sound leadership.

without mentioning names. Here’s a reply from another ceo... one who has integrity, one who has put his money where his mouth is . “Thanks ——- Thats my job, that’s what you pay me to do , deliver results to the share holders”

So what else does he have to do or not to do for you to say it’s time to leave lbt. ?

Let’s look at the current fda approval. What a cluster ... (yes I know Covid has slowed things . This is true , I checked myself...We wouldn’t be in this position if it had been done correctly in the first place. We would be relying on John Hopkins in assisting with this cluster f.....)

A strike on the board and what do we have .... (insert crickets chirping)

Yep at least I’m up front with what I’m doing ..

I’m currently trying to gain as much support from fellow share holders with that egm in mind.

Bare in mind i haven’t always been a detractor of the ceo or board , but enough is enough .

Great product , just brilliant (if only the designer of it was rewarded in a similar fashion to others at this company)

I think we all want a return on our investment Pistol star , all investors , we just differ in opinion on who is best to lead the company.

Again apologies if you feel trolled .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $15.37K 1.024M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76923 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 484999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ 380718
Last updated 14.48pm 07/06/2024 ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.