TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

This is about in line with what the market expected, maybe...

1. 5,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2208
    This is about in line with what the market expected, maybe marginally less impressive. It's great, it paints a beautiful picture especially in terms of future development, but the market expected it. When I skimmed through the salient bits I expected a lukewarm reaction from the market and the reaction has been tepid, not surprising.

I was quietly hoping for some pleasant surprises, but we'll just have to be content with the meat and potatoes for now. As I've been thinking since the last quarterly and I think I've mentioned here, I expect the picture to look much better towards the end of the year. It does look like everything is moving along nicely though, we're continuing to steadily grow, the sector is going to continue to expand rapidly, etc etc.

Perhaps my favourite part of the report was where they said they are looking to expand internationally, with focus on five eyes nations, and they have a number of acquisitions in advanced stages which they look forward to announcing. Acquisitions in Canada, USA and/or UK will get the market excited about TNT.

Very happy to be holding, looking forward to continued growth through this year. Great buying at this time IMHO. One really good thing to consider is that the market is very scary and unpredictable at the moment, but our industry should be very resilient through such times. You may not buy a new television or go on a holiday or go out to dinner as often in an economic slump, but security isn't something our clients are going to skimp on to save money, and in difficult times the need for our services only increases.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.