BP8 50.0% 0.3¢ bph global ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-105

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi TTY,
    I get it it's an exciting stock. I personally have had mixed feelings about the structure, but have taken a good long position as the risk v reward looks good. I suppose time will tell. If it's going to be pumped. Pump it on it's own metrics, as there is plenty of that. I was on the ride of CPH and it wasn't driven by the same metrics or market circumstances. Stick to the story line of the company, trying to drag it up by linking it to a different company is IMO stretched.SCU does have legs, with the current cashflow coming in from their sea grape products. Perfect timing with the Chinese NY, most of the northern asian hemisphere coming out of winter. Scale shouldn't be a problem with their systems. So thumbs up. All the time they are working on the Dendrobium and Cannabis products. Their marketing (which I suspect is why Paul has been sort after) needs a lot of work. They are scientist after all. I see a lot of upside and particularly when their is CF to support the business whilst they get their other channels up and running.Cheers,GS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.