AVR 0.53% $18.60 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-4

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    fair questions. I don't have the answers, but I'll offer my interpretation, which could be incorrect.

I can't comment on "old money", I wasn't here then and my investment decision was based on the technology development in the last 2years.

probably the only part I'm disappointed in for us as shareholders is the tiny cost of advertising, but that's also only for my emotions that believe WP's view the share price should be much much higher and it's a waste at this point in time.

the report says $890,000 for this quarters R&D. this cost is likely to go up, especially in Q4 when the projected human trials are expected. so, it's not chump change. the technology also is designed to improve lives and life expectancy and save lives all in a multi billion dollar industry. I did not invest thinking we could provide such a product on the smell of an oily rag. we are going through the requirements of the FDA to have this technology approved and that will cost whatever it will cost.

if we compare just pure R&D companies with the same market cap and have a look at salaries, sure WP's is large. do those R&D companies have a potential breakthrough technology that could dominate a multi billion dollar market? highly unlikely there's anyone comparable in the same position as us, much less in the same industry.
    staff costs and operations will cost more now we've opened a new facility, that's a no brainer, but the reward for this will come later. it's an investment after all.
    Mercer have the same view of reporting as we do, so they know who's getting paid what and where their funding is likely to be. therefore, if they are willing to do so, they must believe in the product and believe WP can get us over the line.
    this gives me great confidence that the product is the real deal and we can be a part of something special.
    I'm more of a person in that while I understand the technicals and business reporting, this stock is different. I'm looking at the long term at behaviours, actions, goals and are we ticking boxes for goals, are we on track, etc.
    also, you pay peanuts and you get less knowledge and less experience, let's not overlook that.
    I believe we have something that is genuinely going to change an industry, save lives, give better quality of life and sure, we'll make some good money on the way.
    we are well funded to achieve this also.
    just my view, which in most cases in my life is left of the field.
    DYOR
    Last edited by Biljor: 22/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.60
Change
-0.100(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.77 $18.21 $664.1K 35.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $18.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.69 53 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.