AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-135

1. 2,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2594
    There is only a small step between having a fully-functional working MEMS and ASIC and a fully-functional working chip. They have said they have the former. All that is required is getting it packaged.

Packaging has already been shown to have been done successfully for the past several years, so they know that it can be done and how to do it. The problem is getting it done in a new packaging line. Not easy for sure, but undoubtedly easier when you know what is required, what works, what to avoid, and how you have achieved it in the past.

Getting it done in a pandemic and in the middle of what is effectively a state of war adds to the problems.

But given that they have got this far already I have no problems believing that they will get it done and over the line, as they have indicated. Any material change to that situation and they are obliged to advise the market promptly - and they have not.

Most of you have done your research and understand the situation as best you can. Not long now before we hear something! It's been a long journey I think. GLTAH!

I am doggedly keeping my powder dry and my eyes on the target, despite the efforts of the big boys rushing in to snatch whatever they can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.