AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-53

1. 726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    I am not betting on it, I am just very realistic about the difficulties in getting this exact science perfected so it works, fully, in a piece of electronic equipment, can be produced affectively.

If you knew anthing at all about company boards and reports, you would know that they are full of BS, and the real truth is tucked away in the background.

I am pro this stock just as much as the greatest supporters here, but I am just a lot more realistic.

Unfortunately you dont read enough between the lines on exactly what is promised and by what date.

Everyone seems to think we are a lot closer than what AKP are actually saying to you, but you just listen to your own optimistic interpretation of that, instead of reality.

Large number of iterations + Long lead time to produce + Problems Testing Said Iterations = a long time.

Its simple math.

Plus I dont think that: "the goal of demonstrating a chip" = "a perfected useable product".

I think that means, just having something to show that reasonably works, but is not a final solution, to show they are on the right track and the technology works, to a certain extent.

The company are lying about it a great deal, its what companies do, they feed you what they think you need to hear.

But keep living in a fools paradise that is comfy to you DJ Ken Cloud, as you feel safe in it, but dont say I didnt warn you that you will suffer further dissapointments.

I am in the safest part of the world, the East Coast Bays of The North Shore, in Auckland, you are right there, its a lovely place to be

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.