FGR 3.77% 5.1¢ first graphene limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-18

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Great post vcxy this is exactly how many holders feel. We all need to remember this when voting time comes at the AGM, holders need to send a very clear message that WG is doing a disservice to FGR holders. Personally I would love to see him disappear from this company, I'm tired of his broken promise, false claims and total lake of charisma when discussing FGR publicly. I believe he and the recently departed directors is the sole reason for our abysmal SP, ongoing credit raises and likely options exercise fail.

Almost every other company is the same or similar area to FGR have seen incredible gains over the past 6 months with very little or insignificant news, this tells me that the market does not trust FGR to deliver on it's promises and sees no immediate future. Mike might turn the tables in the future, but how far away is that? Big changes and new contacts take time and we will likely not see Mikes work take effect until later this year.

At this point I would welcome a take over from Guerda, they seem like a company that gets things done and follows through with what they say. I'd be happy to offload my shares at a reasonable premium and be done with this stock.

FGR Feels like a company with so much wasted potential and its a direct result of the overhype under deliver that WG has bought to the table for the past couple of years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $24.97K 498.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 96106 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.