HCT 0.00% 0.7¢ holista colltech limited

It doesn’t make sense either way. If they saved my ass it means...

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    It doesn’t make sense either way. If they saved my ass it means they screwed someone else because they couldn’t sell their shares. It’s not right either way. It’s literally manipulation of the market. At the end of the day I should be allowed to by at the offer price. It’s not like I was trying to do a backend deal. I was literally wanting to buy shares on offer in the market, and someone was trying to sell them. Very, very weird. Their reasoning was that the buy price was too big a difference from the last sell price, so and they had an obligation to maintain an orderly market?????? What a load of BS. How is 0.051 too big a difference from 0.049. So they are literally forcing sellers to sell for less. What’s worse, the sellers might not even be aware that people are trying to buy their shares, but the trading is blocking it. That just shouldn’t happen. I’m not letting this slide. What if there’s an announcement tomorrow and I miss out on making a profit, or if the announcement isn’t good someone else misses out on selling the day before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.951M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197656 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 464347 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.