HCT 0.00% 0.7¢ holista colltech limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-9

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Yes, I'm saying it's fairly valued, MorningStar says it's undervalued, you say it overvalued, You're crystal ball says 2-3 c (it's been saying that for over a year now, or at least many other's have said that). I don't have a crystal ball, so I'm investing on the basis that it I think it is fairly valued at this price (my average price is now 7c) and there is more potential for upside than down side. I'm not saying I'm right and other's a wrong, but that's based on my risk appetite. I agree with what you say about the Doctor, but TGA approval in Australia with rights to print effectiveness against COVID on product labels can open doors. This company can really only makes strides if the market knocks on their door because the Doctor can't even find a door to knock on, but that is possible with the right placement, positioning and independently certified proof of claim. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. That's just how it goes, but I think there are still unfinished chapters, so I'm willing to see how it plays out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.951M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197656 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 464347 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.