IBX 0.00% 8.2¢ imagion biosystems limited

Today will be a day to reference later in 2021 where those who...

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    Today will be a day to reference later in 2021 where those who topped up will be able to say, "I cannot believe I got 250,000 shares at 11.5c from the smooth brains who sold on Apr 29 lol"

It's going to take 1 patient. Just 1.

They will get their injection, they will be fine obviously (as we know NPs are safe for human use), their MRI post-injection will light up like a christmas tree and we'll be off. MRI results will be immediate, and interest will be immediate. MagSense results will take a few months until biopsies completed.

Remember, we are recruiting people who have just been diagnosed with cancer... many of them young(ish) women. Their first thought is TREATMENT, not helping a novel imaging manufacturer with their trial. We can surely allow people to be panicked and selfish in this moment?

It will require some rethinking from IBX and perhaps some incentivising, but ultimately it will be handled and patients will be enrolled.

The opportunity to get parcels at these levels now is a fantastic one for those willing to buy. I have been.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.677M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.2¢ $15 179

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14519 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 305 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.