JAT 1.83% 83.5¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-87

1. 8,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 884

Hi TT128,

If you bought in April 2016 and just held - you'd be ahead even if it dropped to 2c.

If you bought in April 2018 and just held - you'd be sitting on massive losses.

If you bought in recently at 3c - paper losses are mounting as I write.

I do hold the view that in the long term you may have a better chance of gains - but as can be seen from the above - if you buy in at the height of SP (which can only be seen in hindsight) then it is rather hopeful at best to recoup one's capital - perhaps very long term, unless the business goes belly up. Belly up is not something I'd like to see with JAT but they do need more revenue and profits to pay their dues or else the carcass will be up for grabs.

In this current quarter manufacturing has to ramp up and so do sales via whatever channels/contracts/shops. Unfortunately, not a great deal of guidance is given in terms of expected sales and subsequently expected revenue (as far as I'm aware).

It's not shareholders that need to move on, but rather the company needs to substantially move product - the range is there and increasing but the customer base???

The dragging delay in shop fitout/opening is not a good sign with trade relations and all - in all possibility approval may not be given - so perhaps shut it down and relocate to other Asian countries where one is welcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.5¢
Change
0.015(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $69.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 85.0¢ 81.0¢ $190.6K 231.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9380 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 13926 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.