SHO 0.00% 0.4¢ sportshero limited

Just about one of the worst stocks i've accidentally...

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Just about one of the worst stocks i've accidentally invested in. Basically no revenue, "4mil user" in a third world country with no further detail on the definition of a "user". Will any of them be willing to pay? Yet somehow the company is valued at 16 mil!! Most companies sub 10mil at least have some form of revenue.

Their recent esports events were averaging 4k views on YouTube. Where did the 4 million users go??

Not the mention the absolute sh* management with zero ethics. even after the suspension from trading at the start of the month, there was STILL a leaky ship prior to the most recent announcement that saw the price rally.

Also, the prop buy of 0.001 mil is still there. trying to mask the 1:3 ratio of buyers to sellers. The sentiment and chart on this stock is horrible.

I wouldn't hope for much here, writing this for any holders that were trapped here from the Twitter pump like i was. Ask yourself "if this remaining investment amount was in cash, would i reinvest it here?" if the answer is yes then keep your position. if not, sell on a mini-run and move on. Opportunity cost is huge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.471M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $192 48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5645407 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 258035 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.