RSH 10.0% 2.7¢ respiri limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-14

1. 5,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5097
    @gdubj you beat me to it. One person who holds zero shares dribbling away to another who holds one share.

Nothing in the report should greatly surprise people who have a) researched the company and listened to investor presentations/calls or b) bought into it for the longer term (which for me personally is the US reimbursement-model market).

As Marjan Mikel said on numerous investor presentations, Australia is simply the sandbox they’re using to iron out any issues (and learn from them) before moving towards a UK and US launch. The semiconductor disruption was entirely outside their control (and has impacted multiple industries, especially automotive) however I’m sure there will be good supply-chain-management lessons learned for the company along the way. This can only be a good thing in the long run. Better to learn it now rather than later.

I have no doubt the market will respond negatively to this news as the lack of top line action might surprise/scare some, however in the mid- to long-term nothing has changed for me and I remain very excited about Wheezo’s prospects in an untapped market.

Good luck to all, especially those with patience.

Cheers
    Last edited by mondyinvest: 29/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.003(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $37.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $6.174K 228.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 558178 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 311679 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.38am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.