OSL 0.00% 0.5¢ oncosil medical ltd

I thought the now proper explanation around Distal...

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83

I thought the now proper explanation around Distal Cholangiocarcinom (bile duct cancer) HDA application for FDA approval is a big tick for me. It is just that Nigel Lange was not at all convincing when asked some questions about it during the last investor update. But he was very new to the role at the time. Back to a speculative buy for me.....IMO.

"On 28 July 2020, OncoSil announced that it had filed a Humanitarian Device Exemption (HDE) application with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its OncoSilTM device in the treatment of distal cholangiocarcinoma (bile duct cancer).The HDE is focussed on mass-forming distal cholangiocarcinoma (dCCA), which is a solid tumour similar in form to pancreatic tumours that develop from the common bile duct within the pancreas. A dCCA mass can be treated using the same endoscopic-guided approach as locally advanced pancreatic cancer (LAPC) and the FDA have agreed that the safety data from the PanCO study in patients with unresectable LAPC are an appropriate surrogate for the treatment of the dCCA using the OncoSilTM device."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $9.475K 1.927M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 23999517 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5643803 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.