EOS 0.00% $1.56 electro optic systems holdings limited

for all those wishing they had bought stocks at covid low prices...

1. 2,462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346

for all those wishing they had bought stocks at covid low prices then this is the stock for you. If covid hasn’t stopped the physical ability for eos to deliver stock and receive its cash then the current cash position of the company would be very different. In my mind a gift and I’ve been topping up to the extent that my wife now has barred me on portfolio concentration grounds on anymore.

let’s not forget that this is also the first 120m of the uae contract, 330m to come, with potentially more from CUAS. Eos announced that phase 2 of this contract will now proceed.

So the pipeline of cash and orders in eos are strong and the company is in rude health. A one off covid cash crunch and the company now is being priced as one that isnt making any profit and bleeding through cash reserves noting a manufacturing company will always have some capital tied up in inventory and stock. So in the next 4c if you see 50m or so being spent on inventory this is just the nature of the industry you are invested in particularly for a company that is actually ramping up production for future sales growth that needs to make that upfront investment.

and as a poster noted above, some announcements around the conversion of UAE stock to cash In real time would be a very good idea.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $301.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.58 $1.62 $1.55 $1.035M 659.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15440 $1.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.57 2397 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.