HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Whilst I greatly respect the investors exitingtheir positions...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25

Whilst I greatly respect the investors exitingtheir positions once their investment thesis had been broken I personally willhold despite break even not playing out this quarter as expected. I think theshare price is clearly irrationally low and I honestly think staying in overthe next 3-6 months will likely outperform any investment ideas I haveelsewhere.

WhilstI am suspicious of management (after the earnings release prior to the quarterlywhich in my eyes was either a pump or subtlety letting us know breakeven hadn’tbeen reached) they have pointed to key reasons why expenses were higher thenusual including:

· Increased cost inglobal shipping.

· 40% Inflation inprice of key ingredients for milk and protein products.

· In there words ‘tactically’buying more inventory and leasing a warehouse for storage to combat the above.

· Staff costs (mostlyredundancies) which were up $1 mil to in their words streamline ahead of newfinancial year.

· $900,000 spent onexpansion of protein/snacking plant.

Sobased on the above I believe there is at least $2mil in non recurring expensesand it remains to be seen if the increased inventory and warehouse storage maysave money (I believe it would). Plus they will receive a $560,000 grant forexpanding the warehouse. Taking all of this into account and remembering Colescontract will commence I think they will come bloody close to profitabilitynext quarter.

I agree with TEP in that the company still has$4.1mil cash and undrawn debt facilities of $1.8mil which isn’t too bad but ifthey had to do a credit raise at these price levels it would be disastrous.Hopefully management realise this and pull the finger out next quarter.

I am worried our large sellerwhich damaged the share price initially may have ceased selling after theperformance share were released and it was retail who drove the price downrecently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.