SP8 7.69% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Perfectly summed up. A lot of non-holders are claiming C1 to be...

1. 1,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    Perfectly summed up. A lot of non-holders are claiming C1 to be a finite resource which is somewhat inaccurate. If C1 continues to grow for many quarters (Look at MLM landscape - Companies have been running for many years and even decades) then this further de-risks EM1 as it gives a longer runway of VERY strong revenue and net cash flow to re-deploy into:
    1. R&D and CX experience
    2. Other revenue streams

If C1 revenue falls off a cliff after next quarter then so be it but the company will still have a huge net cash position and existing revenue streams... So far the indication from the CEO is that next quarter is strong up to $20M in revenue for the year... and no stopping.

MTN Arena has proven to work so they can scale within MTN now and/or other MNO's and then leverage off this.
    Revenue base at $1.2M and will continue to grow.

I am betting that news flow will be positive, clarification statements made, and the SP to seriously appreciate.

My risk for this sort of investment is very high but I am having a punt on some big agreements to come in that will be very quickly material and revenue producing in nature.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $3.813K 557.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3133624 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 92010 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.