SP8 0.00% 0.6¢ streamplay studio limited

Hi @misterg Agree with some of your comments but the biggest...

1. 1,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    Hi @misterg Agree with some of your comments but the biggest downfall in investing is actually getting your emotions in the way which you and others have done which is completely OK.. It is a learning curve and a steep one. On reflection, I remember when I first started out I was doing the same things as a lot of posters here yourself included...so I empathise with you and others as it does resonate... I remember the wild swings with 80% or more on the line... making thousands in minutes day trading then losing it by lunch... buy into "CEO spin plays" and the HYPE and feeling let down and helpless when I held on to dogs... I was just in HCT and instead of exiting at 28c I was aiming for 30c I ended up pulling out at 5.6c for it to go back to 20c on another pump... it is a brutal game. That was a multi hundred K swing in a couple of days but you just have to shake it off.

I am a little down the path now and you and others are clearly intelligent (some are just outright trolls)... It cost me A LOT of money being emotional, thrashing out at directors and career boards (not being able to identify good leadership), ASIC, reaching out to other holders... anyone I could...holding dogs when I should be selling and moving on.. It is tough, really tough. Not getting greedy, building out a disciplined strategy, exiting when you have told yourself you will and move on to the next one..I still have a ton to learn but thats what it is about. Learning and moving forward not wasting time in the rear view when there is a sea of opportunity out there. Good luck. I will take the high ground from here on in.

EM1 is a roller coaster stock but I love proven use cases like MTN Arena that can be white labelled and a company with millions and directors having skin in the game (A lot of the Top 20 have significant retail/sophisticated holder books) and have their fill.. Plenty of liquidity and a chart that has EMA/VMA crossing, a small gap but also potential for trend to finally be over..C1 is not the end game it allows EM1 to fund other ventures, partnerships and works for them.. I believe C1 has A LOT more steam to go. Looking forward to material announcements whenever they come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.904M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $0 22

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 10999775 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 540000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 150000
Last updated 11.47am 02/05/2024 ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.