SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-312

1. 1,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Yes true.

EM1 has MTN Arena and their direct competition on that platform is MTN Arcade.

MTN Arcade is a product of Gameloft. They are a French developer and publisher of games who have been around for over 20 years. The founder is one of the co-founders of UbiSoft - the publisher of titles such as Far Cry, Assassin's Creed and the Tom Clancy franchises.

I could be wrong, but as far as I can tell, the daily subscription cost for both Arena and Arcade are the same.

Greg is well out of his league here. No surprise he is sticking to his Crowd1 gravy train.

I can't see this company surviving after the collapse of Crowd1. I'm not even sure they want to.
    They have great money coming in now, FFS, they should be pumping that cash into hiring developers and creating their own IP/platform. ASAP!

As some of the other posters here have pointed out, the revenue looks great (it would be nice to see their financials once outgoings have been accounted for),. Why are they just sitting there on all that money like an escrow account? Spend the money and build the business!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.