ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    Everyone gets worried but remember the fundamentals are still the same. The market takes dives and takes giant gains. SP unfortunately can be manipulated as well. Always can have a top holder selling as well they can't hold forever.

That's why the greatest investor of all times (Not me) tells you to look at fundamentals over SP. Fundamentals haven't changed what happened was they had a quiet qtr and got smacked for it, or in my eyes oversold. I will not deny the quiet qtr but i will say it's an emotional reaction to it.

What does that mean to me it's in a range of buy as many as you can that's for me anyway. Now if you look at another stock I have been talking about the fundamentals of that stock are absolutely horrible and have been for sometime ( years). My comments on that stock have been correct by following the fundamentals rule. If something is fishy it is fishy.

By the way that person who commented a couple of days was from that stock and he was salty about me being correct. So you get called a troll by going against the grain and following the fundamentals rule. That rule is a lot more beneficial to follow than the emotional SP reaction rule. Unfortunately even following the fundamentals rule you can get it wrong. At this stage but ICI is still 100% fundamentally strong. No Announcements have came our way and all aspects on paper show that ICI can survive a bad Ann anyway. I am sure that this fall is due to an emotional reaction to the qtr but not even researching how a quiet qtr happened. It just gets on my nerves that people come on with zero research emotionally talking BS.

SP is dropping well dah it's a specky stock and stocks just never just go up.

If someone commenting on this forum actually did any research besides the SP is dropping I would give them sometime.

Now I will say it again retention rate is way more important than Pre reg numbers. Why panic on numbers now anyway I don't even think they would have started proper advertising yet. You would want to push hard two to three weeks out Not two months out. That's because you don't want to get people excited and then be like wait 6 weeks. Most of these pre reg will be organic pre reg at this stage which is fantastic.

Just remember ICI can't lie in an Ann and have stated that Claw Stars is showing great results from EA, they can't lie.

I will be smashing the names like Victor, Bhan and cash10 in due time by doing research and following the fundamentals. The fundamentals tell me go against the negative on the other stock I have been talking about the fundamentals have been for years telling me to against the positive. That eventually came 100% true and I am sure by following the fundamentals rule ICI will back it up. Both against the grain one I am positive and i am negative on by following fundamentals and researching.

All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.