OCC 1.37% 36.0¢ orthocell limited

Orthocell reported net loss of $4.65 million for the half year...

1. 1,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Orthocell reported net loss of $4.65 million for the half year ending 31 December 2021. Revenue from ordinary activities were $764,094 up 71.2% from last year. The net operating cash flow was $4.11million compared to an outflow of $2.96million in the pcp.

Orthocell will remain a small cap for many, many reasons, it won’t matter if they partner up Striate+, Or start phase 3 trials ATI, Remplir USA, our share price will get sold down faster than it goes up. Cash is king

Inflation up to 5.8%

Rates to increase

Interest rates on the raise .5% every month this year

Public Servant's pay increase

15% GST

Welcome back to the 1900 people, it had to happen eventually, who ever is elected prime minister, will always blame the other party for the mess

Ordinary people will start to pull money away from trading platforms just to cover the new interest rates, the poor can’t afford rent, government assistance / spending will be pulled back to pay down the ever increase national deficit. Russia will soon start WW3, China who already owns 25% of Australia will want 50% ownership, we will be slaves in our own country.

You may laugh now, it’s all a very close reality, we need a republic bound to no one, we need to take back our resource, made in Australia, built in Australia for the Australian people, we need change and we need it now.

Oil, gas, nuclear, hydrogen, solar, wind, tidal developed in Australia for the Australian people, we need a government to invest for the good of the country and it’s people. No more foreign investment, no more royalties, we build it, we own it, we reap the rewards $$$$$$

Sorry a little side tracked, what was I talking about, Orthocell, look I don’t see positive revenue for the next two years so we are stuck playing the small cap game until than, we will see increases in share price on announcement day but without support, our share price will buckle under the pressure, history repeating itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.