EMD 0.00% 4.1¢ emyria limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - Quarterly, page-8

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    Another microcap bio that's been dumped in a sustained downtrend over the past year. It did start to look like breaking out around the 19th August when we touched 30c after the MDMA analogues announcement but unfortunately the headwinds of a risk off investment cycle, and knowing that it was inevitably going to need another cash raise, the rot has continued. Catalysts to break that downtrend might be that the company focuses on knocking over the Phase 3 for EMD-RX5 and get moving with putting our ultra-pure CBD capsule on the shelves before burning more cash on the MDMA analogue side of the house. It's great to not have all your eggs in the one CBD basket but when you're running a lean budget I think more emphasis on sustainable cash flows (other than cap raising or research grants) is important, and then invest those revenues back into the rest. That is just my opinion but I like to see bio's launching at their low hanging fruit opportunities before reaching higher, if that makes sense.

Great comparison table @amb005 that was a really interesting look across the sector, I'd been watching IHL for a while, but I think we're probably better placed with the CBD products based on current comparisons against already commercially approved preparations. I am interested in their other pipelines though, the OSA stuff could be company making, just looking at the right price to get in there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $24.40K 587.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 471573 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 39796 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.