SRT 8.82% 18.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly , page-12

1. 92 Posts.
    well at least ADY shareholders did have the chance to take their loss and walk away during the last months with at least part of their money.
    RSL was suspended to restructure their business, originaly it should have been suspended for some 7 weeks .. the situation is very different than it was back in july and i still dont have a chance to get at least part of my money back, this is not how the free markets should operate .. every succesful trader/shareholder has a stop loss in place, mine is 20% from the average purchase price (with rsl 1.3c).. in this case im not able (thanks to the management) to take my losss and use the $ somewhere else. I will email to ASIC and ask why is this allowed .. I have to read through the disclaimer i have signed when opening my account with etrade, what does it say about stocks being suspended voluntarily for a long time ..
    I mean if you put your money in a company that went from 10 bucks to 10 cents and is about to bancrupt, it is likely it will be suspended from trading and never resume again, with rsl i have bought the shares and without warning it was suspended for restructure and ever since the situation is detoriating and im still ot able to take a loss and walk away .. if this goes bust there has to be a way how to push this to the court and make management responsible for the loss they have caused to their shareholders..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.015(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $31.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $20.57K 112.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174200 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 10 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.23pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.