HZR 1.03% 48.0¢ hazer group limited

Well, I read that with my rose coloured glasses on. I thought...

1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Well, I read that with my rose coloured glasses on. I thought there were good positives in there.

1. "a feed gas rate increase" - could me that it was a problem that needed to be fixed but with "hydrogen production and conversion rates consistent with design expectations", I think that it is possible that their expectations might be conservative and there is a chance they can push higher.
    2. "discussions around strategic collaboration with several leading companies on technology acceleration" Discussions are just discussions but who else would want to accelerate this technology more than Hazer? Maybe players with a whole lot of methane that is currently part of the climate change problem. If they could make there villain (methane) turn into a hero (hydrogen) I think they might be slightly interested.
    3. "several potential partners seeking methane pyrolysis technology" Hazer has talked "biogas feedstock" language while that methane is just the same as methane extracted from the ground. Yes, the other stuff with it may be different and need some tweaking, but methane is methane. If Hazer, for some insane reason, only wanted to connect this process to sewerage plants, they wouldn't be talking to these companies. These companies have lots of dollars and lots of interest in continuing to make more dollars.

The missing thing in the 4C to me was "we have produced x kg (or g) of hydrogen and y kg (or g) of carbon and have shipped it to interested parties for testing". Or the hydrogen produced is being used to run the generator that is on site. You're making something. Tell us about what you have made.

May hydrogen continue to rise!

Now, shoot my rosey glasses out.

Carty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $110.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 47.5¢ $218.7K 450.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20832 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 5123 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
48.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 47.5¢ 94269
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.