SNT 9.09% 2.4¢ syntara limited

Hi mate,"how would you describe Katana posting PXS will soon...

1. 4,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi mate,

"how would you describe Katana posting PXS will soon return to its highs.Will be $4.00 with just some news etc.etc"

Yes, that would be ramping IF it were incessant (check out some threads on HC - you get those comments REPEATEDLY every day) but Katana's comment is an opinion. Ramping (to me) is when it is constant, repetitive and out of proportion with other fudnamentals.

-------------------------

"Companies with FDA approvals global markets and profits are going no where, whats going to send PXS skyward? Check out SRX result then look at their share price remembering SRX have one quarter the number of shares on offer as PXS."

From your posts I know that you are very familiar with a lot of the biotechs but personally, I think SRX have had other well documented issues - plus the fact they are involved in the HOLY GRAIL - cancer. I don't compare PXS's Mkt Cap etc to them but respect your viewpoint....I mean, I could be wrong...I won't deny that.
    ---------------
    "just trying to keep it real'

Again, I respect anyone's right to provide balance but I truly don't see that any of the regulars here are living in fantasy land or are outrageous rampers. That's all I'm saying.

We simply have differing viewpoints to you on how this company is progressing and - to be honest - irrespective of PXS ultimate success for CF and bronchitol, I truly do not share the concerns you have long held of management.

Good management doesn't AUTOMATICALLY guarantee success in the biotech industry (for obvious reasons) and so if one of PXS' compounds fails at the final hurdle, it won't necessarily mean that management are bad.

I think they continue to do a good, honest, diligent and fiscally responsible job.... and I count that as a positive for us as shareholders.

All the best

Regards

Coop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $28.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $12.04K 509.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 82668 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.