CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Mr Winfield

You have hit the nail on the head.
    Incompetancy and lack of business acumen. A whole infrastrure put in place without a single order. And any body wonders why the company is bankrupt. Oh we have a great product,people will be breaking our door down to buy. so lets invest invest invest! Have a look at all the companies these crooks are involved in. How many are making money? Not even Bio global.Oh we have spin offs!. yeah sure! Look at the childish statement "If we grow exponentially we will have to raise capital!" I thought that growth would lead to profits and return of capital to investors via dividends. This fool tells us that growth will need further capital. I thought that sales would lead to profit. Silly silly me. Obviously we are planning to sell at a loss, like the Chinese Olympics.
    And what with the love affair with the Chinese? Maybe Pat likes an East-West rather than a North-South. The Chinese are not called the Jews of the Pacific for nothing.How many companies are you aware which have gone into china and made a buck?

Ferrari, I really feel for you. I really do. with 500,000,000 shares on issue and Options, the chances of capital appreciation are pretty slim. These little fat pigs at troughs have learned nothing about greed. They still believe that they can keep sucking companies dry for their own benefit.

But keep the faith. This episode is not closed. I still believe in the power of one. Some good may come of this. That is if ASIC has any balls and read what has been put to them and actually uphold the law.

Regards

Pear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.