A3D 4.55% 9.2¢ aurora labs limited

Hi colb,As per the Prelim Final Report from 27th August Chairman...

1. 1,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    Hi colb,

As per the Prelim Final Report from 27th August Chairman Grant Mooney advised -

We now look forward with great optimism to the delivery of Milestone 4, being achievement of customer specification for print quality, functionality and production cost. This will involve us printing directly for customers such as our recently announced engagement to undertake prints for BAE Systems Maritime Australia’s Hunter Class Frigate Program. In addition to this, we continue to work actively in the AdditiveNow Joint Venture with Worley to establish commercial printing contracts with participants in the Mining and Oil & Gas industries. We continue to collaborate with groups such as Gränges of Sweden to test and identify their materials suitable for powder bed fusion printing.

Completion of this milestone expected end Q4 EOFY21 - as it says in the August report - but I think that should be Q4 calendar year 2021 and not another 9 months away (hope I have understood those dates correctly). So if I am correct we should expect to see news over the next few months.

Going to be irrelevant whether you paid 14 or 14.5c I think.

redgum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A3D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.004(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $33.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.4¢ 8.9¢ $213.0K 2.316M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63474 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 49246 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A3D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.