WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - September Quarter, page-68

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    No, I believe we have been misdirected through omission.

The big boys who buy low, sell high then buy low again get it right every time - I do not believe they get misdirected.

Respect you a lot, Mak, but the other day you said this is just a part of big business. It's not good enough mate. If everybody is talking up he long-term genius of this company and its products, we don't need Instos on board.

'Soft launch'. Seriously, WTF? We are told this year after we were given the strong impression 9c a share was good value, to then convince us a second time it's good value now.

I am so sick of people chanting some sort of mantra about how awesome the directors are, shooting down anybody who suggests otherwise when there is no news, only to suddenly agree when there is bad news, only to flip again when ABDM eloquently spells out how rosy the company's future looks.

Nobody here in this for the long-term disagrees that the company's future is rosy!!! The point is, so many people here defend those who manipulate us, when we all could have bought at a much more decent share price, had the manipulation only not occurred.

But don't worry. Directors will spin some more sparkly crap at AGM to fuel you through another EXCITING YEAR next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.