ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 88 Posts.
    A few notes:

From Carroll Streetman’s LinkedIn page, he started University in 1972. In the USA, that would be when he was 18 years old making him 61. Retirement in the USA is an option usually starting at 62 but more normally at 66 for Carroll’s age group. Let’s not hear any ageism, please. Carroll is still a vigorous young man.

Sigma not online yet. BUT given the dating on the Anteo IFUs one can pull up on the Sigma website, November 9 2015, appears to be the “active” date. Let’s hope there are many kits on order from Sigma and in stock right now in Melbourne ready to ship. Sigma has a pretty active sales force. I expect a significant showing from this partnership.

PAML – There is Josh’s announced laboratory partner for sample pre-treatment. PAML is a large multistate reference lab based in Spokane Washington USA. What is significant is that this is a “working” lab. It’s not a manufacturer of assays. It’s not a University or government research center. This is a for-profit lab so I would guess they are not about to waste their time and money on things that they will not use in the future. Expect good things from this.

Mix&Go vs covalent coupling of antibodies. From document AI-LNPCKMP on the Sigma website. This is the 200 nm AMG bead kit, step 17 in which antibodies are coated on the neads: “incubate at room temperature…60 minutes” If you add up the time from this doc, the entire process takes about 2 and a half hours. Covalent couple takes a couple days. Ya, much quicker. Now why would Mix&Go give superior results for using the same antibodies? Covalent chemistry makes bonds through any nitrogen in the protein. This means that these molecules get placed in RANDOM orientation on the bead surface. The significance of which is that the functional part of the antibody can be mushed down (a very technical term here) on the bead surface where it is then rendered inoperative. Mix&Go Velcro is different. There are carbohydrates on the non-functional part of antibodies with many OH groups. These could be a source of “electron donating groups” mentioned in various Anteo documents. Thus, orienting antibodies in a non-random pattern. So – quicker – and – more active.

So, in summary: Active vigorous partners: Streetman, Sigma, PAML. Active vigorous chemistry – Mix&Go.

Humbly submitted: In my opinion,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $3.965K 195.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1417631 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 95237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.