ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C September Quarterly 2015, page-36

1. 1,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 835
    Must say following a quick skim read of the report I was worried - I wasn't seeing anything of real worth there.

But a second slower read and a few moments of thought has calmed me somewhat.

Diasource will make Anteo cashflow positive almost immediately imo. First half EBITDA of 1.5m Euro should see FY earnings of 3m Euro or 4.5 m AUD, add to that Anteo's R&D credits of roughly 1.1m and I reckon a $1m in sales revenue from Anteo products / royalties (2014/15 was $465k, but we are progressing quickly now with products and distributors) gives us 6.6m in revenue, plus I'll add in another 0.5m with Mix n Go reducing Diasource COGS, so roughly $7m in revenue, which will cover Anteo's costs.

A worry with the Diasource acquisition however is how we funding it - and I'm frustrated that details haven't been released here as I think this is doing nothing to help the share price. Once this is resolved shareholders will know where they stand. I think they must have something in mind because if things continue the way they are we'll have to issue 300m+ shares and we won't have the capacity to issue that many shares under the 10+13% arrangements. I'd like to see at least a significant placement to large sophisticated investors or funds (arranged by Ferghana?) and perhaps US based especially with the USD / AUD attractive at the moment so shareholders only have to cover a small portion.

POC1 - jeez I wish we knew what was happening here, I don't know if Geoff even does. I don't want to lose this one or delay it. We do need our BBIs and our POC1s - these are big deals and will bring in the millions quicker rather than the slow build of product sales via distributors - we want companies putting Mix n Go in as platform technology and earning that easy royalty from them. I'm seriously hoping we are on that device when its released early next year in some form. I can't figure out how we couldn't be now. Can't we steal one of the prototype devices that are being tested in hospitals and test it ourselves to see if MnG is on it (lol).

A new supply agreement on the coupling kit re pregnancy can't be a big one as it should have warranted a separate announcement but it helps and there may be more agreements on the way.

I'm hoping that the evaluation of the coupling kit is speedy and we make fast progress into the sample pre-treatment as I think they is money there.

Okay back to that wine
    Seb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.816K 408.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1153507 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 299817 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.