ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Hurts to say it, but congrats YP. Put it out there without the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1645
    Hurts to say it, but congrats YP. Put it out there without the benefit of hindsight and scored a virtual bullseye. All I can hope is that your apparent confidence in the future is just as accurate. No way I am selling, but confidence is being slowly chipped away and starting to devolve into an OBJ, AHZ scenario. Don't think that there is a pot of gold at the end of this rainbow, just a long, long, hard slog. [btw a gutless performance releasing the quarterly near cob on a Friday. Whether it is in fact good or bad, they certainly telescoped how they felt it would be received. Don't like that, doesn't send the right vibes.]

Top down, BBI and POC1 were the great opportunities, brought this company out of the penny stock category, and now, at face value, they are mere appendages among a gaggle of Johnny-come-lately new arrivals. Promise has its limits, it is not infinite, and IMO, despite the last 10 or so years the next 18 months need to deliver genuine de-risking. Forget the silver bullets, just hope for enough income to keep the kettle boiling. [And that my new found pessimism is up to the usual standard of my judgements.]
    Last edited by What A Gas: 30/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $3.965K 195.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1417631 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 95237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.