ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Even though the quarterly report was 'muted' I feel it was business as usual for the guys at ADO. There are bigger things happening than trying to write a glossy report for us holders. In the past GC may have played up to us, but I get the feeling that he really cant be bothered with that anymore. He will only report the facts as they are. It must be deflating when you are doing all you can for the company/SP and the price stagnates or goes backwards. GC has previously stated his frustrations with the SP and cant understand why it is that way. He knows what is happening behind the scenes, and it is all cloaked in secrecy. Mark Bouris is an experienced cat and no doubt he has told GC to just present that facts, no sugar coating. They are really confident in the future and they know that they will hit homes runs in time. They cant control the timing, but they can control their destiny.

Why would they buy a company if their tech was no good and no one wanted it?? They would soon end up broke and cast aside with reputations in taters.

I am a believer, a big one at that. It is going much slower than I want it to, but with every piece in the puzzle we get closer to unlocking the potential that we are all here for.

Think it was Twin that stated POC1 (Phillips) as a potential investor to raise the DIAsource money. It makes sense to me. It would be good business on their behalf. They need our tech, and if they are going to HAVE to use it, why not take a profit share in it??!!

In the next month we will know the funding arrangements and we can all come out form the mushroom and focus on our future together.

Best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.