CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    No...

Your payment details, your items, etc absolutely everything in a game is tied to your unique account that is invariably tied to your personal email account at the time of its

. Your items can not be moved to any other accounts at all, at least for popular modern games. That is how online games work nowadays. Now, everytime you want to make any payment or make changes to your account you would need to enter a password or at the very least log in from a specific previously designated device. Some games actually uses randomly generated code sent to your phone as added security amongst a plethora of other things. So as you can see things are so secure nowadays that it would be virtually impossible for unauthorised party to make purchases in game regardless whether they have your CC details on hand. This is on top of already layered security offered by CC company themselves, banks, etc...

So why would such online video games need KYC for every transaction? Why would they run their transactions through ISX if that is what is happening (Ie. GPTV more than 2.25 billion dollars, so 60 percent is around 1.3+ billion)?

Now, what is KYC? I think people's understanding of it is a bit muddled. The concept is actually quite rudimentary and is actually similar to the step that you have to take to open up a bank account. So we are talking providing documents as proof of identity like passports, driver licence, bills, Medicare card, etc. Now what is it that ISX claims? Well based on article posted by NashaNasha:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2141/2141078-dcb9064b94724b9ff9adf5267e0dd6ce.jpg
    ...Active KYC? How? Frankly I think what ISX claims to be able to do is actually impossible unless we are talking full AI.

So when you are an online video gaming company, how would ISX services help you? What do you need from ISX?

I think everything just do not add up.

My guess is that we have a bunch of oldies here that technologically illiterate....
    Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 06/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.