SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

In my opinion, this information that ASX has required ISX to...

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4424
    In my opinion, this information that ASX has required ISX to disclose is useless and misleading. ISX is a transaction monitoring company. If gaming companies come and go, this is not relevant to me - nor is the morality of the gaming industry since ISX provides a layer of protection regarding the transfer of money for the purpose of money laundering, terrorism and child exploitation. I care about this AND the bottom line. At the moment, there is a serious question to be had about whether ASX is doing everything it can to destroy ISX's bottom line and our investment.

I have been consistent in this line of argument. On the one hand, people complain about the banks and the fact that they did not monitor the money that was going through it and on the other, complain about ISX because it does that monitoring. Where is the logic in this?

And about the benefit of ISX targeting this business and the potential benefit to our bottom line see https://www.psu.com/news/the-profitability-of-the-gaming-industry/

This article written in August 2019 states that the video gaming industry is expected tobe worth $90 billion in the year 2020 - a $12 billion increase from 2017 andthat 26% of console owners spend between 61% - 80% of their playing online. This is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world and is also one of the most profitable.

The article also states that online gambling which
    was then worth $73.45 billion "has now fallen under the general umbrella of 'gaming'".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.