CF1 4.35% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Finally had time to catch up on the day's posts. So what did we...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Finally had time to catch up on the day's posts. So what did we learn (or speculate)?

1. IAM have been working hard behind the scenes over the last x-many months to get these agreements lined up.
    2. We are all excited by the prospect of agreements in Plural...not one, but potential for two or more.
    3. They specifically state in the TH notice that they want to ensure orderly fashion, which is prudent wording and tells me they have learnt from the NAB debacle.
    4. PC has been quiet on the Tweets (exception of Mona Lisa reference), no podcasts and no investor updates. Again, this is a good thing from my perspective and shows a level of maturity with less hype and only announcing worthy news to the market. I think this will be the new norm for IAM.
    5. The buying and trading patterns in the lead up the TH today, shows steady accumulation and potentially a licky ship.
    6. Their cash flow management has been tight. No excessive spending, no foreseeable CR for Opex (as confirmed by IAM in the past).
    7. Half of the holders posting on HC are sceptical given IAMs past experience with Agreements/MOU/SOU and the other half a bloody excited that they might actually be in the green after 12 months.
    8. No one wants The Architect to return
    9. David Tes (who has since upgraded himself to Big Tes) has completely baffled all readers here, but things are looking up thanks to Google translate.

Here's to Friday morning (at the latest).

Bodhi_Trader
    Last edited by Bodhi_Trader: 31/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $10.63K 438.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 168466 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 826612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.