CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

This was supposed to be a tech company that automated SOA's. The...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    This was supposed to be a tech company that automated SOA's. The triple staff costs to me signifies that this has turned out to be a SOA sweatshop for CBA.

Fair enough with increased staff costs there will be increased production but with the revenue to staff costs at the moment, tripling staff costs at the current production rate isn't going to make this a profitable/successful company.

They need to come out and clearly detail and explain the SOA automation and where it is at. I was at the investor presentation a few years ago in Brisbane where Patrick presented and MF tuned in via skype. The automation of SOA was the selling point and even back then it was just around the corner.

Could it be possible that MF health issues related to stress when the product he worked on for years didn't turn out as hoped?

I was the biggest believer of IAM and lost quite a bit of money after selling out after the last quarterly. I will be back if they can pull it all off but it will only be on uptrending revenues. I don't think there will be a dramatic increase at all and personally don't think the current risk / reward is worth it.
    Last edited by pleasegoup: 30/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.