FGL 0.00% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Not one comment with the quarterly. Says it all really. Current...

1. 12,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1766
    Not one comment with the quarterly. Says it all really.

Current pointers suggest that the current spend and no revenue will see the demise of this company within the next 12 months.

Can you suggest otherwise.

• From my take, the microchip just disappeared off the map
    • The VPN has not fired a commercial shot
    • Family Insights have been trying to do the retail sale with a book and community collaborations but is showing no signs of commercial success.
    Millions of dollars have been chewed up in payments to consultants, research, staff, directors and administration for a revenue in 6 months of $7k.

(My neighbour has a home based business operated by himself and his wife, they turnover $550,000 with a gross margin of 70% and minimal overheads.)

Here we  have a company spending millions up millions and can turn up with $7k in 6 months.

Who is putting these business models together. In the last 12 months we have stumbled over technical issues, suspensions, administrative issues with a court case, director resignations, excessive expenditure, no revenue, plans to move the business to Brisbane with no plausible explanation, etc etc etc.

The reality is the consumer is not buying the VPN or the Family Insights app.

No one is buying the products. They have no major partner - they are just trying to sell a retail app with a book.????

My only assessment is that the operation is a train wreck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.