FTC 5.56% 1.7¢ fintech chain limited

As expected for me. Still need time for bank contracts to come...

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    As expected for me. Still need time for bank contracts to come through as per notes to last 4C.

However of more interest is point 2 in the notes:

1. FTC has achieved positive operating cash flows for the nine months period ended 31 December
    2019 of approximately RMB 3.6 million. Cash receipts of RMB 28.5 million from customers during
    that period included RMB 26.9 million from T-LinxTM integrated payment business system
    services, sales of digital POS machines together with systems integration & peripheral services.
    The adoption of T-LinxTM by China Merchant Bank and Rural Credit Bank’s customers after the
    recent successful rollout programme, FTC increased coverage in more industries and provinces in
    China under Rural Credit Bank. This is expected to lead to increased aggregate transaction
    volume through the Bank-Merchant network at both provincial and city/country levels.

2. In Dec 2019, FinTech Chain Limited (FTC) has signed a strategic T-LinxTM payment services
    contract with Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. (BCM), one of the tier 1 state-owned banks in
    China. This contract extends the reach of FTC’s patented T-LinxTM payment services to another
    state-owned bank in China. Upon this contract, FTC and BCM will jointly develop the acquiring
    market. Under the agreed terms, FTC is entitled to receive service fees according to transaction
    volume (paid by Union Pay, Wechat Pay and Alipay) and account deposit returns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $11.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $16 935

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58823 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 5420 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ 10000
Last updated 15.25pm 03/05/2024 ?
FTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.