BRN 0.00% 15.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

In all fairness the company (Roger Levinson) stated recently in...

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

In all fairness the company (Roger Levinson) stated recently in an interview that the Akida chip had been delayed, due to work on the Spike converter...CNN to SNN...which has opened up a potentially huge market that didn't exist before as we were entirely focused on Native SNN.

We could argue the point for hours, as to why the delay (3rd Quarter 2018)...but we would both come up with one individuals name..the same one biggrin.png

Regarding the forward estimated expenses...4.150 million for the 4th Quarter, it did come in at 2.081 million, so yes, it did make things look rosier, but 2 million less than estimated, less the 1.5 million in Akida expenses not forked out...but really it makes no difference to the net balance sheet.

Instead of the 1st Quarter estimated expenses being 3.975 million, it would have only been 2.475 million in estimated expenses as we wouldn't be paying that 1.5 million twice...maybe the company were attempting to show that they had tightened the outgoings, but I very much doubt it.....we are a lot more intelligent than that, to be fooled.

It appears to be a balancing act, finishing the chip and getting IP revenue before the need to raise more funds, and Peter has mentioned it twice now, we, the company, need to make money...so in my opinion, if there are any delays between now and the finished Akida chip being completed, it would be a no-brainer...a CR would be a 100% certainty...we both agree on that possibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $304.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $380.9K 2.450M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1104665 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 478969 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.