OSP 0.00% 20.0¢ osprey medical inc

Based on those numbers above the receipts rose from $500k in the...

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Based on those numbers above the receipts rose from $500k in the last quarter to $600k. That's a decent increase but what can we expect for the current September quarter $700-800k if we're lucky? If they trim costs a lot then maybe the loss will "only" be $2m? I tend to agree with you that the upwards trajectory is still a bit slow at this point.

However, the new sales agreements and channels are still in the early stages so the uplift in the current and subsequent quarters may be at a much faster pace than the one just completed as the sales teams are trained and deployed. It's also important to note that the 4c does not show sales revenue, only actual cash receipts so the $600k income would not show sales won but unpaid for (depending on payment terms). If OSP is gaining traction through the new sales channels then we are likely to see that reflected in the next few quarters 4c rather than the June quarter - which would have only picked up the early sales activity. That's my guess and I'll be expecting/hoping for an acceleration in cash receipts for the September quarter onwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.