OPA 0.00% 1.5¢ optima technology group ltd

Might be an idea to get simple company details right before you...

1. 598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Might be an idea to get simple company details right before you begin relying on Glass Door to form an opinion on any organisation.

IMHO for smaller organisations with less than a few hundred employees, GD gets contributions from employees who have left, been made redundant or are disgruntled with change, it is rare to see glowing reports!! In the case of Bill Identity, which in my understanding has been rebranded anyway if you look at their LinkedIn, there has seemingly been a lot of change since the new CEO took over to turn this sinking ship round.

It is yet to be seen if that is making headway however I'm much more comfortable buying sub 10c now than 12 months ago at 30 or 35c.

If, and it is a big if, this business can get back on track there will be some good money to be made from these levels - seems to have popped up he last few weeks albeit on smallish volume.

I'll be looking for some more positive news in the 4c but have taken a small punt at 7c a few weeks back and may take a bit more if that news looks good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.