OPA 0.00% 1.5¢ optima technology group ltd

Glassdoor contains a number of reviews from current BID...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Glassdoor contains a number of reviews from current BID employees. I took the time to explain that the Glassdoor feedback is not solely from past employees who probably left under poor circumstances. I thought that the feedback from current employees would be of interest to any folks considering investing in BID.

I personally know some former BID employees and while back i worked for a company writing a software application that competes directly with BID.

I believe that I have sought to get simple company details correct and in no way have I solely relied on Glassdoor.

I am not making any comment as to whether anyone should or should not invest in BID. I am simply sharing some background information on BID that i felt would be of interest to any folks considering investing in them.

With regards to their re-branding exercise and the following applies equally to any company undergoing a re-branding exercise, there is a wonderful old business saying that goes "if you put lipstick on a pig, its still a pig".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.