WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Appendix 4D 31 December 2017, page-18

1. 1,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639
    Although SK-II stores are well decorated with both our SK-II magnetic wand and the magnetic power booster Its yet to be seen as to whether they have chosen a soft launch approach again with regards the magnetic power booster. As far as regular SK-II staff are concerned its only a limited edition, however I don't believe the staff are given too much information around new releases in my experience or the details of further stock coming into the market, so I would like to see more clarification on what the current quarter suggests before getting excited regarding the following comment;

"Over the period, OBJ's Licensee continued selling the magnetic power booster applicator through its SK-II brand, as well as commenced preparations for the launch of the Magnemask product through its Olay brand. The initial focus of both has been Asian markets.

Worth a note; I know of one store that has 6 x SK-II magnetic wands left and she claims that she is the only store to have them still in stock in Shanghai.

And only two stores had the R.N.A Power Magnetic Kit left and most stores still had the less popular R.N.A Power Essence Magnetic Kit in stock.

Very happy with what the current quarter might generate from the Magnemask line however as online and in store is suggesting enough stock is in the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.