WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Here's the deal....I think most of you are seeing OBJ in some...

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    Here's the deal....

I think most of you are seeing OBJ in some bizarre distorted viewpoint.
    Its horrible history is right in front of your nose, but many of you cant see it.
    Your taking away what you want to see, and twisting it to suit your insecurities about OBJ.
    You see promise and potential, via wild speculation and estimates - all of which have proven themselves entirely inaccurate for nearly a decade now. Its post after post about the bright brilliant future... with what "might/will/could happen".

All the predictions posted here are just the same as the very well supported arguments from; a year ago, Two years ago, three, four, five, 7, or even 9 years go. For OBJ's Resurrection to date, HC has been filled with great analytical assessments by people with seemingly expansive knowledge about its industries, its operations, it market space and potential cash flow, all predicting the great future.

A great future which has never arrived.

Proof? - Proof is in the share price. Its in the market ignorance, its in the lack of clients, products and the inability to make a dollar. All the statements here in this thread are no different.  Complex, educated, well versed, educated, interesting and noble posts. But, like the thousand of similar posts, in thousands of threads over the past decade - EVERY SINGLE one has failed to manifest into anything other than a company with a plunging share price.

Dissect it all you want.
    Analyse it all you want.
    Predict it all you want.
    Continue to be brilliant and amazing and in research, but know this.

..... none of you have been right to date, and I along with the market don't believe you are right now.
    The only people that have ever been right were the early people who questioned OBJ and its future.

Those people are backed up by nearly a decade of Quarter after quarter of loss, OBJ Never having made a dollar, Quarter and quarter of hype and prediction that never eventuates, and Year after year of  more failed promises, financial loss and failure.

Yet so many defend OBJ to the hilt like your own child.
    OBJ has failed YOU.
    You owe Nothing to it,
    It does not deserve your praise or protection for its failure which affects all of us.

Now............ If I'm wrong about all this, and your "Its coming Next quarter" actually eventuates, then I'll disappear...I'll go away into the void. Peacefully. Quietly. I will actually very much enjoy it.   

But if I'm right, then that "pot of gold over rainbow next quarter" is never coming.
    If history is any measure of this, I'm winning. By a mile.

The only thing that can save OBJ is people recognising the consistent pattern of repeated propping up failure, getting mad as hell at the board and taking very uncomfortable action to break the nearly decade long, ongoing cycle of failure. Until that happens, we will forever be chasing the pot of gold under the rainbow.
    Last edited by The_Lionheart: Typo 01/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.