BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Appendix 4D and 1H21 Financial Report Amendment, page-22

1. 9,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25445
    This constant making of typographical errors must stop. It is time for shareholders to rise up and demand that all directors live in the one time zone and this constant hiring of former ARM sales and marketing staff and highly qualified engineers and data scientists just has to stop.

It is time we all put our foot down and demanded that Brainchip hire unproductive administrative staff of exceptional quality ideally university educated who can sit in the back office and proof read these announcements so that pedants do not have to suffer the indignity of holding shares in a company that produces documentation with typographical errors of no consequence.

Be damned to opening up sales leads and keeping at the forefront of technological innovation.

I actually received a call from Elon and he said until this was done there was absolutely no way would his company be associated with Brainchip. (Irony not true.)

The call to ARM has to go out no more typos, no more high quality sales and marketing, no more neuroscientists, engineers and data scientists enough is enough bring on the future administratively over weight Brainchip now.

My opinion only DYOR but only in properly proof read articles
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $375.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $1.573M 7.950M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 768700 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 558387 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.