BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Appendix 4D and 1H21 Financial Report Amendment, page-59

1. 2,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    I think you make a very good point @Fact Finder

I consider myself to be a pedant of sorts in that I think spelling and grammar are important. But that is a matter of personal pride in my own communications. As I age I recognise that the goal of communication is simply that - to communicate. As long as the parties know what was meant the goal is achieved.

As pointed out you could have 15 people review word for word, pucntuation, grammar ad infinitum and all it would really do is burn money with no assurance of a better outcome. Try writing a few pages and then finding your own errors in it. 9 times out of ten you will repfrase it after 24 hours if left unread.

Spend time in organisations with people of multiple varied national backgrounds and levels of education - you will soon see how different people write.

Go to social media and have a laugh at the numerous time-wron phrases that people simply get wrong becasue of phonetics over the years.

Think of a song where you never really knew the lyrics so you sing what you thought you heard. Then having read the actual lyrics see how often you still get it wrong.

F**k, if only there was a way to learn stuff and be able to repeat it without error, the people who invented it and their shareholders would be rich.

However I can't go without saying.

1. When businesses see fit to correct and reissue communications why don't they provide it in track mode or with a one pager expl[aining the difference: and
    2. Why do they say a loss of 8 million is less than (down 36%) a loss of 6 million? Seems a bit skew whiff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.