BRN 5.26% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Key factors and update to below thanks to half yearly reportSome...

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Key factors and update to below thanks to half yearly report

Some certainties in August:

1. Half Year Report - Revenue will be? - A substantial increase of 5629% resulting from license revenues reported in the current period. This is broken down into Product Revenue, License Revenue and Development Service Revenue.
    2. Production of chips as stated - everyone knows this, won't be expecting a huge increase in SP at this time but perhaps a swing in momentum. - No update, we no chips are with BRN for testing and an announcement is expected when sent(IF testing passed). Expect mid September.
    3. CEO progress - this will need to be covered in the half year report to some extent, will be bemused if it isn't. - The search for a new CEO has
      progressed and a shortlist of candidates is being interviewed and vetted as part of the due diligence process. Late September/early October is my view on this for confirmation.

SP catalyst:

1. Significant increase in revenue as shown in the half yearly. - Nice to see some cash coming in but still pretty insignificant, however wheels are turning..
    2. Anything left of field, more specifically contracts or the CEO confirmation(not expecting this for quite sometime). - Late November or December at a hugely optimistic approach, but could possibly be another 6 months away.
    3. Nanose update...? - I believe this is out of our hands for the time being.

We remain in a strong cash position. Cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.